Terms of Service for Quitza
If you require any more information or have any questions about our Terms of Service, please feel free to contact us by email at Contact Us.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full and without reservation. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least 18 [eighteen] years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Quitza.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights published on this website and materials used on Quitza.com. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages, files or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website in neither print nor digital media or documents (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- redistribute material from this website - except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution; or
- republish or reproduce any part of this website through the use of iframes or screenscrapers.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of Quitza.com or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to this website without Quitza.com's express written consent.
- data mining
- data extraction
- data harvesting
- 'framing' (iframes)
- Article 'Spinning'
You must not use this website or any part of it to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without the express written consent of Quitza.com.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Quitza.com reserves the right to restrict access to certain areas of this website, or at our discretion, this entire website. Quitza.com may change or modify this policy without notice.
If Quitza.com provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. You alone are responsible for your password and user ID security..
Quitza.com may disable your user ID and password at Quitza.com's sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to Quitza.com a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Quitza.com the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Quitza.com or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
Quitza.com reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on the servers of Quitza.com, or hosted or published upon this website.
Quitza.com's rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, Quitza.com does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Quitza.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Quitza.com does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
Quitza.com will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Quitza.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit the liability of Quitza in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Quitza.com or its agents, employees or shareholders/owners;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Quitza.com; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Quitza.com to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Quitza.com has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Quitza.com's officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Quitza.com's officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Quitza.com.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify Quitza.com and undertake to keep Quitza.com indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Quitza.com to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Quitza.com's legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Quitza.com arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Quitza.com's other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Quitza.com may take such action as Quitza.com deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Quitza.com may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Quitza.com may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Quitza.com's rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
You can contact Quitza.com by email at our email address link at the top of this Terms of Service document.
Quita Quest Terms And Conditions
1. The promoter is: Quitza.com, the competition is: The Quitza Quest.
2. Employees of Quitza.com or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not
be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://quitza.com/quitzaquest
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions for any reason without notice. Any changes to the competition will be
notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to
substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The prizes for the winners of the competition are as follows:
1. Amazon giftcard
2. Starbucks giftcard
3. Ebay Giftcard
4. iTunes Giftcard
5. Google Play Giftcard
6. Netflix Giftcard
The value of the giftcard will be as follows based on where the applicant resides
1. Austraila: $30 AUD
2. Canada: $30 CAD
3. New Zealand $30 NZD
4. United Kingdom £15 GBP
5. United States: $20 USD
11. Winners will be chosen after they have submitted their entry. Quitza.com staff will then review the submission and determine if the criteria have been
met for awarding a prize. winner will be notified by email within 28 days of submission. Prizes will be delivered to eligible entrants by post to the
entrants home address within 28 days of submission. To be eligible for the prize all of the criteria below must be met within the 30 day period of the
competition. The criteria are as follows:
a. The enrtant must post 1 post per day to Quitza.com, for 30 days starting from the entrants quest start date. Every post must be over 400 words long.
Every post mus be related to the entrants attempt to quit smoking. Every post must be original content written by the applicant and must not be available
elsewhere online. Every post must be written in English to a readable standard.
b. The entrant must complete 5 social shares to either facebook or twitter of the users achievement posts using the share buttons on the posts quitza.com
page to enable tracking. Starting from the quest start date.
c. The entrant must sign the nope pledge on Quitza.com once per day for 30 days starting from the entrants quest start date.
d. The start date of the competition is the date that the entrant applies to join the competition via their quitza.com dashboard. The end date of the
competition is exactly 30 days from the start date.
12. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, the conduct or results of the Competition, or any other matter relating to the Competition, the
decision of the promoter shall be final and unchallengeable and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into, comment issued, or reason given in
respect of any decision made by the promoter.
13. The promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant has
breached any of the Rules, any applicable law (including copyright law) or has otherwise infringed the intellectual property of any other person. Each
entrant acknowledges and agrees that any failure to comply with the Rules could lead to the promoter disqualifying that person, without the promoter giving
any reason for such disqualification or granting any opportunity for challenge.
14. Entries must be made within 7 days of the Closing Date of the entrants quest and in the manner set out in the Competition Terms. Failure to do so will
result in disqualification.
15. Unless otherwise stated in the Competition Terms, only one Entry per person is permitted. In the event that the promoter discovers or has reasonable
grounds to believe that the same person has made multiple Entries, such person and any Entries made by them shall be disqualified.
16. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you in your Entry is true, accurate and complete in every respect.
The promoter reserves the right to verify any information contained in your Entry and/or your eligibility to enter the Competition.
17. The Competition is only open to persons who are resident in the United Kingdom, Canada, Austraila, New Zealand, and the United States and persons who
are resident outside of the United Kingdom, Canada, Austraila, New Zealand, or the United States may not apply. Where a Competition is open to persons who
are resident outside of the United Kingdom, no person may enter the Competition if the Competition breaches any law or regulation of the jurisdiction in
which they are resident.
18. The Competition is open to persons over the age of 13.
19. The promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant has
breached any of the Rules, any applicable law (including copyright law) or has otherwise infringed the intellectual property of any other person. Each
entrant acknowledges and agrees that any failure to comply with the Rules could lead to the promoter disqualifying that person, without the pr omoter
giving any reason for such disqualification or granting any opportunity for challenge.
20. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Competition,
including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize.
21. The promoter accepts no responsibility for Entries lost or damaged due to computer error. Entries made online using methods generated by a script,
macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
22. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
23. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the
courts of England.
24. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will
be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
25. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
26. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Netflix, Starbucks, Ebay, Apple or
Google. You are providing your information to Quitza.com and not to any other party.
Homepage background image. "thephotographymuse" - Flickr CC 2.0